Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!!

+3
CtS-MLGpro
CtS-SiegeTank
7 posters

Go down

(June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!! Empty (June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!!

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 am

Possibly 2 Clan Wars coming up. 1 for B-Team and 1 for A-Team. 3 Tournaments are also set up and waiting for players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN WARS:
CtS A-Team Clan War Roster (C-/C/C+ players sign up here for CW)
CtS B-Team Clan War Roster (D/D+/low C- players sign up here for CW)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have never played in a CW please read this: How To Play in CtS Clan Wars
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CW FOR A-TEAM:
CtS vs [7] (Clan7, Chilean Team)
CW Page: http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/10634.html
Date and Time: Sunday, 05 Jul @ 02:00 CET (this is actually Saturday Night for most of us)
Channel: CtSvs7 @ TheAbyss
System: Four 1v1s and One 2v2
Maps: Still Discussing...
Players:
1.CtS-SiegeTank
2.CtS-....
3.CtS-....
4.CtS-....
5.CtS-....(extra)
6.CtS-....(extra)
7.CtS-....(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)

If you signed up for this CW, please go to the CW thread and confirm that you will be there!
Scouting Info About Clan7:
All I know now is that these guys are good. They beat Team SOA (Brazilian team with B- players) with a score of 3-2. I think what happened was that SOA couldn't bring all its B- players and had to use a couple C/C+ guys and Clan7 ended up beating those 2 and won the 2v2. So don't take these guys lightly. More info about Clan7 coming soon.
CW FOR B-TEAM:
CtS vs [7] (Clan7, Chilean Team)
CW Page: http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/10649.html
Date and Time: Sunday, 05 Jul @ 22:00 CET
Channel: CtSvs7 @ TheAbyss
System: Four 1v1s and One 2v2
Maps: Still Discussing...
Players:
1.CtS-....
2.CtS-....
3.CtS-....
4.CtS-....
5.CtS-....(extra)
6.CtS-....(extra)
7.CtS-....(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)

If you signed up for this CW, please go to the CW thread and confirm that you will be there!
Scouting Info About Clan7:
Yup, you'll be playing Clan7 too but going up against THEIR B-Team. Don't know how good those guys are. I'm guessing D+/C-. More info about Clan7 coming soon.
TOURNAMENTS:
CtS Main Tournament (C-/C/C+ players sign up here)
CtS B-Team Tournament (D/D+/low C- players sign up here)
CtS 2v2 Tournament (Everyone Sign Up Here!!)

In Clan Tourneys! Everything is set up, just need players. If we don't get enough players they will be rescheduled.
Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Last edited by CtS-SiegeTank on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

(June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!! Empty UPDATE ON SCHEDULE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Friday: CtS-Main Tournament at 19:00 CET
Saturday: CtS B-Team Tournament at 19:00 CET
Sunday: CW for A-Team at 02:00 CET (which is actually Saturday for most of us)
Sunday: CW for B-Team at 22:00 CET
Next Week: CtS 2v2 Tournament
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

Back to top Go down

(June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!! Empty Re: (June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!!

Post   Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 am

maybe im there on sunday

Back to top Go down

(June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!! Empty Re: (June 29-July 5) Upcoming Events: CWs and Tourneys!!

Post  CtS-MLGpro Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Yo. Sign me up for the tourney Smile

MLGpro

CtS-MLGpro

Back to top Go down

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

MLGPro, you sign up using Iccup, check the threads for each tournament. Also, I kicked you from the team so you need to request to join again.
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vargas Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 am

Hey Tank i here! to sing up ^^

Soo

Sing me Up!! Very Happy
vargas
vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  CtS-StarS Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it due to the celebrations tomorrow.. good luck though!

CtS-StarS

Back to top Go down

Post  vargas Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm

hey tank i think i can make it
vargas
vargas

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Ill be able to make it for sure. the reason i havnt been on in 2 days is actually cuz iv been mass gaming TvZ on a smurf account of mine. so dont think im inactive iv just been practiceing TvZ mU hard core. on the bright side i have about 46 TvZ's under my belt in 2 days. my smurf account is D- but i also booted anyone from my game who was lower than D+. anyways lookin forward to CW

Back to top Go down

Post  CtS-Gaucho Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Sign me up for CW on Sunday
CtS-Gaucho
CtS-Gaucho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down