Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members.

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members. Empty IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members.

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Mon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm

I said I was going to do this when June starts but, I'll do it now. Its time to see who's active and who is inactive, then kick all the inactive people off the team. I'm gonna send everyone PMs via Iccup, if you don't reply to the PM in 1 week you will get kicked off the team. The PM is going to ask you for two things:

1. What is your Time Zone OR what City and Country do you live in?
2. What times do you play Starcraft? OR When are you available to play Starcraft?

You have to answer both questions or else you will be kicked off the team.
The second question can be answered with: "Whenever I have time."/"When ever I feel like it." This is fine. Once you reply to the PM, you're fine. I won't bother you again until next month Smile Where I will do this again. Those who don't reply to the PM will be kicked off the team. I might make an exception and give you another week, maybe. If you were kicked you can always rejoin CtS by answering both questions.

For those who want to play in CWs. I need you to be very specific and write a weekly schedule like the example below. This will help me ALOT when setting up Clan Wars. If you don't, I just won't consider you when I'm planning a CW.
Example:
Monday? 10am-12pm only
Tuesday? 6pm-10pm only
Wednesday? 6pm-10pm only
Thursday? 6pm-10pm only
Friday? No
Saturday? All Day
Sunday? All Day

You can post your answers to the 2 questions in this thread too. I'll be sending PMs to everyone today.

People who have responded:
CtS-astrL(0_o)
CtS-BlueJays
CtS-Bobo
CtS-Bubon4o
CtS-Dr34m5
CtS-FuS
CtS-Gaucho
CtS-kreativ
CtS-Joseki
CtS-Learz (ikeioi)
CtS-Lupus
CtS-sara (oovsgirl)
CtS-Stewart(StewartJohnson)
CtS-PateyJ
CtS-pnkgrl13 (punkgirl13)
CtS-Vargas (Vargas)

People who have been kicked from the team:
CtS-Dios
CtS-Dude
CtS-Palak (Guiyoz)
Sc.Fans
Steriods
TimeIsUp

These people were active for the first couple days they joined, but then I haven't seen them since or seen any activity in their accounts. And they didn't answer their PMs so they were kicked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were kicked from the team and would like to rejoin PM me via Iccup.

Last edited by CtS-SiegeTank on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am; edited 14 times in total
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members. Empty Re: IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members.

Post  CtS-Gaucho Mon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm

1- Argentina (-3 GTM)
2- When i have freetime

gL Very Happy
CtS-Gaucho
CtS-Gaucho

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members. Empty Re: IMPORTANT! READ THIS! Cleaning Up Inactive Members.

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 pm

PMs have been sent to everyone.
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Sun May 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Update: I kicked 4 people and gave 4 others another week.
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am

Update: Well that's that.
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down