Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread

Go down

(May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread Empty (May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Tomorrow is the Clan War vs ss. We'll need at least four players for the 1v1s and two of those 4 can play in the 2v2. Also a few extras would be nice, just in case.

CtS vs ss (Team_ss, Russian Team)
Thursday, May 21 @ 19:00 CET
Channel CtSvsss, at Iccup
Four 1v1s and One 2v2
Maps: No idea, i will try to talk to them to see if they accept Destination as first map.
Players:
1.CtS-SiegeTank
2.CtS-Bubon4o
3.CtS-Learz
4.CtS-....
5.CtS-Gaucho(extra)
6.CtS-astrl(0_o)(extra)
7.CtS-....(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)
Anyone who can make it plz show up in case we need you.

Here is a map of timezones if you can't figure out when it will be. Find your country and Poland's or Germany's time zone (to figure out CET) and at what time it will take place for you.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Timezones2008.png

Here's some more info everyone should read:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone who has never played in a CW, this is how it works:

First when its time, we all meet up at the clan war channel CtSvsss. Both Clan leaders will set their line ups. When they're done with that, everyone will know who they're suppose to play. Then you find your opponent and go play him.

Its a Bo3. They haven't talked to me about what maps we should play. Try to ask for Destination as first map and then loser picks after.
SAVE EVERY REPLAY, even if you have auto-replaysave on. Some times it doesn't save for some reason. When you're done with your match. Go to the clan war page:
http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/9857.html
Report your wins/losses and upload the replays. Its gonna ask for the score and then whether you won or lost. So if you went 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-2 report it and upload the replays.

Also, about observers: You can have observers if you and your opponent both agree its ok. But, this is important, UNVISION ANY OBS FROM OTHER TEAM. Ask your opponent to do the same thing for obs from out team. This prevents any obs from giving unfair info to a player. Also if it lags obs have to leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now we're really cutting it close. Only me and Bubon4o are sure to be there. Gaucho and Astrl said they "might" be there but don't know. I haven't been able to talk to FuS to see if he would make it. Also, my internet is down at home so I'm going to be playing from the library. I'll be 5 minutes late because the library opens at 10am, exactly when CW starts for me. I need to set up the laptop. Hope everything turns out ok. GL HF i'll be posting Results here.
RESULTS:
(May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread Screenie1
(May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread Screenie2
(May 21) CtS vs ss Results Thread Screenie3

W.O. They didn't show Neutral

If I had tried to download their replays vs Salvation Army and Dead Star I would have seen that they didn't show up for those CWs either. I was worried over nothing. Anyways, thanks to CtS-Bubon4o and Cts-Learz (ikeioi) for showing up. Also a special thanks to our new members, CtS-astrL(0_0) and Vargas for showing up too. If you guys come to tomorrow's CW I'll put you all in the lineup. Next up is Dead Star Clan!
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down