Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday)

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday) Empty Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday)

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Tue May 19, 2009 8:45 am

We have 4 more Clan Wars coming up soon!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.CtS vs ss (Team ss, Russian Team)
This Thursday, May 21 @ 19:00 CET
Channel ctsvsss, at Iccup
Four 1v1s and One 2v2 Bo3
Maps: Don't know yet, I sent a message to them if they would like to agree to any of the following maps as the first: Destination, Neo Medusa, Gods Garden, Python, Tau Cross. Then loser picks any map from iccup pack.
Players:
1.CtS-SiegeTank
2.CtS-Bubon4o
3.CtS-....
4.CtS-....
5.CtS-Gaucho(extra)
6.CtS-astrl(0_o)(extra)
7.CtS-....(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)

Anyone from A-Team and B-Team can play in this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.CtS vs DSc (Dead Star Clan, Belarus Team)
This Friday, May 22 @ 19:00 CET
Channel dscvscts, at Iccup
Maps: Don't know yet, I sent a message to them if they would like to agree to any of the following maps as the first: Destination, Neo Medusa, Gods Garden, Python, Tau Cross. Then loser picks any map from iccup pack. Ya i'm trying to make Destination first map for 1v1 and Python for 2v2.
Players:
1.CtS-Bubon4o
2.CtS-astrL(0_o)
3.Vargas <--making exception to "must have tag" rule this once.
4.CtS-Lupus
5.CtS-SiegeTank(extra)
6.CtS-FuS(extra)
7.CtS-....(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)

This is for the B-Team, but might use someone from A-Team if we need more players.
3.CtS vs Fun (Funtastic, Earth Team)
This Saturday, May 23 @ 19:00 CET
Channel funvsCtS, at Iccup
Maps: One on One: 1. Tau Cross 2.Neo Medusa 3. God's Garden
Two on Two: 1. Python 2. Faoi 3. God's Garden
Players:
1.CtS-Bubon4o
2.CtS-Gaucho
3.CtS-astrl(0_o)
4.CtS-sara
5.CtS-pnkgrl13(extra)
6.CtS-learz(extra)
7.CtS-(extra)
8.CtS-(extra)

This is for the B-Team Only.
4.CtS vs S.A (Salvation Army, Polish Team)
This Saturday, May 23 @ 19:00 CET
Channel S.AvsCtS, at Iccup
Maps: Don't know yet, I sent a message to them if they would like to agree to any of the following maps as the first: Destination, Neo Medusa, Gods Garden, Python, Tau Cross. Then loser picks any map from iccup pack. Ya i'm trying to make Destination first map for 1v1 and Python for 2v2.
Players:
1.CtS-SiegeTank
2.CtS-AppleJuice
3.CtS-Lupus
4.CtS-FuS
5.CtS-Bubon4o(extra)
6.CtS-pnkgrl13(extra)
7.CtS-learz(extra)
8.CtS-....(extra)

This for A-Team. But anyone from B-Team is welcome to be an extra.
You have to have a clan tag to play in a CW. So anyone wanting to play will need to make one for the CW. Also, Iccup rules say that new members can't play in a CW until they're in Clan for 3 days. So if you're gonna make a Tag account do it ASAP.

Also here is a map of timezones if you can't figure out when it will be. Find your country and Central Europe (Germany, Poland) time zone to figure out at what time it will take place for you.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Timezones2008.png
PS-
Team ss and Salvation Army are going to battle it out Today, Tuesday. If you want to see how they play download the replays from here: http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/9869.html

Team ss and Dead Star Clan are going to battle it out on Wednesday. If you want to see how they play download the replays from here: http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/9894.html

If you would like to play in any of these Clan Wars post here please. I'll try to talk to you guys on Iccup, but we all have such different time zones and schedules, I probably won't see some of you.
I'll also be sending PMs to everyone, through the Iccup website, be sure to look for them.

GoodLuck and HaveFun!!

Last edited by CtS-SiegeTank on Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday) Empty Re: Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday)

Post  CtS-knyttym Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm

i can't come to the team_ss cw but I can make the one vs Salvation army

CtS-knyttym

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday) Empty Re: Upcoming Clan Wars May 21, 22, 23 (This Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday)

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Wed May 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Ok, my home internet is down ><
I can still take my laptop to the library and play from there. BUT I will barely just make it. The library opens at 10:00 am exactly when the CWs start. So ill be 5 minutes late cuz I have to set up my computer. I hope FuS can take over while I'm gone o0. If anyone sees FuS tell him to read my PM or check out this post please. silent
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down