Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread

2 posters

Go down

(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread Empty (June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

CW vs abs (Abuser Team, korean clan)
CW Page: http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/10484.html
Date and Time: Saturday, 20 Jun @ 19:00 CET
Channel: aBsvsCtS @ TheAbyss
System:Four 1v1 and One 2v2, BO3
Maps: First map is Python 1v1 and 2v2. Losers pick after.
Players:
1.CtS-SiegeTank
2.CtS-knyTTym
3.CtS-Ultimatum (may not be there)
4.CtS-Stewart (may not be there)
5.CtS-Singer(extra)
6.CtS-astrL(0_o)(extra)
7.CtS-Lupus(extra)
8.CtS-Season(extra)
9.CtS-Sara(extra)
10.CtS-Barrakudax(extra)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone who has never played in a CW, this is how it works: https://cts-team.forumotion.net/clan-discussion-f2/how-to-play-in-cts-clan-wars-t30.htm#77
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Korean team full of good players....
I want to put our best players vs them. Ya it won't make a difference but it should be a good learning experience. We can watch the reps and see what we need to work on.

knyTTym and I will scout them out and see their races plus common lineups. Then I'll try to set the lineup to give us the best chances to play our best MU.
Is this correct?
Siege=TvP
knyTTym=ZvT
Ultimatum=PvP
Stewart=ZvP? ZvT?
Season=ZvT? PvZ?
Singer= Pv??
Sara=TvP?
Lupus=PvT
AstrL=TvZ

Scouting Info:
Imp]GGo C+ 2v2 Zerg player
Imp]Grappler C+ Protoss
IMP]Hejek B- rANDOM?
daba C+ Protoss
imp)mx310 C Zerg
imp)assassin C+ Zerg/Protoss
imp)nosferatu C Protoss
[IMP]Gives C Zerg

Mostly a Protoss/Zerg team around C/C+ and a couple of B- which I don't think they'll be using. I think we have a chance of beating them. Just remember they're koreans, and they tend to have high APM and aggressive play. They have many 2v2 players so that might be hard.

EDIT: OOPS, I scouted IMP instead of ABS All that up there is for Sunday :S.

Apperently ABS is alot harder! B/A players! But, its very unlikely they'll use them all against us. Probably just 1-2 and the rest C+. We still have a chance if we beat the C+ players and then win the 2v2. Here's some more info from CtS-Kyttym (CtS-Dr34m5):
abuser team
common line
Peri race? A- <- He plays every cw
Chobo C+ Zerg
Juachi C Zerg
Aress C Terran
Dark-Arita

possibilities
Inberse B+ Terran
Pyun B+ Protoss
Cyber B Protoss (ZvP)
Dw C-? Terran
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill post results in this thread.
Have Fun and Good Luck!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESULTS:
(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread CtSvsaBs1
(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread CtSvsaBs2
(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread CtSvsaBs3
(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread CtSvsaBs4
(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread CtSvsaBs5
We Lose 1-4 Neutral

1x1 games
aBs.Peri 2:0 CtS-SiegeTank
aBs.JuaChi 2:0 CtS-StarS
aBs.Chobo 2:0 CtS-UltimatuM
aBs.AeGyo 2:0 CtS-knyTTym
2x2 games
aBs.SnaKe- Abs.eQeO-.- 0:2 CtS-knyTTym CtS-SiegeTank

http://www.iccup.com/clanwar/10484.html <--Replays

Not a surprising result. Thanks for coming guys. I hope you all learned something from this. I sure did.

Last edited by CtS-SiegeTank on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread Empty Re: (June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread

Post  CtS-cosmo Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Just a comment about aBs.Peri.
I've seen 4 of his matches from the gosu replay data base. They were all vs. ToT)yosh(, an A- terran.

Peri won all 4 bouts on desti. So my guess is that a terran (sry siege) would have 0% chance of beating peri. Maybe you should 'feed' peri an easy guy? (or our best zerg if you feel like gambling)

PS: I dont think it matters, but Peri's gaming style is just solid all around. no cheesing at all, but crazy macro.

CtS-cosmo

Back to top Go down

(June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread Empty Re: (June 19) CtS vs aBs Results Thread

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 pm

I took a gamble and guessed they would put Peri in 2nd slot (had Stars there :d), instead of first, but my gamble backfired. I got Peri instead. XD

Anyways, game was pretty much me losing it. He tried Reaver and DT drops which I scouted and stopped easily, then he took 3 bases fast. I pushed out at the right times and forced him to run back to his base. But in the end my Macro, Micro, Multitasking was just awful. Over 1k mins, very slow reinforcements, and lousy micro (my own mines and tank splash killed half my army Sad) I also forgot many things I shouldn't have like Facs were late in 1st game and I forgot to bring Goliath and SCVs for turrets in 2nd game. I know what I needed to do (spread tanks, macro, etc), just couldn't do it. It was 300 APM vs 130 Sad

I need to do APM drills...
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down