Conquer the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of CtS

2 posters

Go down

The End of CtS Empty The End of CtS

Post  CtS-SiegeTank Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 pm

The team is inactive right now. Its going to take a lot of work to bring this team back to life, but I'm too busy now. A team is only as active as its leaders and I can't do it anymore. Sorry. Sad

A lot of people already left and joined other teams. But some of you guys stuck around for whatever reasons. You guys who are still active and gaming, I propose we all join a new team together!

There are many teams we can join but I think this one might be a good one:
http://www.iccup.com/teams/9154.html

They are a new team (1week old). The leaders mainly speak spanish, but they can understand english and make themselves be understood by non spanish speakers. CtS-Singer joined them (he is 5g.Papito) and he says they are very active and very gm. Also they plan to recruit people from all over the world. So that's good for us.

I plan to join them, and I think, everyone who is still in CtS after all this time should join them too. So we can still stick together. I think this team might have some potential.

They have a limit of C- but will accept anyone who has the potential to get to C-. So pretty much most of us can join it. I'll see you all at op 5g from now on. Or if you decide to join a different clan, but still want to keep in touch. Just contact me on msn messenger ( edwardtorres90042@hotmail.com ).
CtS-SiegeTank
CtS-SiegeTank
Admin

https://cts-team.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The End of CtS Empty Re: The End of CtS

Post  CtS-UltimatuM Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 am

too bad Sad

for the ones who want to contact me:

my account is: bd.reBorN
or add me:
jusme200@hotmail.com